- I am proud to have studied to acquire a very high level of skill and confidence in accident related cases.
- My staff and I are very Knowledgeable, friendly, dedicated and eager to help with your treatment and injury claim processing.
- Our patients know that when they choose our office, they can feel good that they have made the right decision.
- Our patient satisfaction rating has been consistently high and our patients realize that we care about them and we are thoroughly knowledgeable in auto accident related treatment & case representation. This is based not only on our successful treatment and resolve of a patient’s condition and claim representation, but also because people need to know their doctor cares about them as much as he is knowledgeable about their injuries.
To help every patient feel better, recover from their injuries, and enjoy life more.
Multiple ongoing education includes numerous post-graduate seminars, courses and conferences dealing with the Practice of Chiropractic including, but not limited to, consultation, examination, diagnostic imaging, differential diagnosis, need for referral, documentation according to HIPPA, Medicare, and all state and federal requirements, compliance, technique, philosophy, and practice management, with special emphasis on appropriate care of Personal Injury Cases.
- Delegate/alternate delegate -- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards 2005 –2011
- Delegate/alternate delegate -- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2005-2011
- Fellow -- International College of Chiropractors
- Member -- American Chiropractic Association
- North Carolina Delegate -- American Chiropractic Association, 1992-96
- Member -- International Chiropractic Association
- Member -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Member -- Southeastern District Chiropractic Association
- President -- 1991 -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Board of Directors -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association, 1986-92
- Legislative Chairman -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association, 1988-90
- District President -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association, 1987
- Member -- North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners NCBCE– 1995-2011;
- NCBCE President-2005- 2007; Secretary 2007 - 2010
- President – N.C. Chiropractic Political Action Committee, 1988-90
- Member -- Life Chiropractic College Alumni
- Member -- AIIA (Accident and Industrial Injury Associates)
- Certified -- FQHM (Foundation for Quality and Health Care Management)
- Certified -- Claims Review Certification American Claim Review
- Trustee -- North Carolina College of Chiropractic 1991
- Member -- FCER (Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research)
- Member -- Council on Diagnostic Imaging
- Intern Preceptorship Program -- Palmer Chiropractic Clinic
- Intern Preceptorship Program -- Logan Chiropractic Clinic
- Intern Preceptorship Program -- Northwestern Chiropractic College
- Member -- Doctor with a Heart
- Member – Dr. Sid E. Williams President Circle, Life University
- Counselor -- Pinnacle Management, 1992-94
- Diplomat – The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress, 1999
- Fellow – The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress, 2000
- Member – The American Association of Spine Physicians, 1996
- Senior Diplomat – The American Board of Disability Analysts, 1997
- Certified Chiropractic Presenter for Renaissance International
- President North Carolina Integrated Active Health Care Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Member Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Georgia
- Examiner- National Board of Chiropractic
- Member—Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Chairman- Georgia Chiropractic Association Governmental Affairs 2015-
- Board Member- Georgia Chiropractic Association Political Action Committee 2015-
- Examiner- Independent Medical Validation 2018
- State of North Carolina Chiropractic License #1459
- State of South Carolina Chiropractic License #941
- State of Georgia Chiropractic License #2163
- State of Illinois Chiropractic License #038.010837
- Internship -- Life Chiropractic College Public College Junior Intern, Marietta, GA
- X-ray Intern -- Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, GA
- Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic at Life Chiropractic September 30th, 1983.
- Associateship -- Laurinburg Chiropractic Center -- Laurinburg, NC, 1984
- Established Webster Chiropractic Wellness Center on January 13, 1985, in Whiteville, NC
- Practiced Chiropractic in Whiteville N.C. until October 15th, 2010.
- Sold Webster Chiropractic Wellness Center 2010
- Purchased-- Roswell Health and Injury Center November 2010
- Relocated office January 2, 2018
- Distinguished Service Award from the President of NCCA, 1987
- Power Brothers Award, The All American Chiropractic Team, 1987
- Chiropractor of the Year -- Ward Management, 1988
- Certificate of Appreciation -- Auxiliary of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association, 1989
- Service for Par Excellence Award -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association, 1990
- Doctor of the Year -- North Carolina Chiropractic Association, 1990, 1991
- CAPITAL CITATION -- Department of the Secretary of State of North Carolina, March 1991
- National Directory of Who’s Who Executives and Professionals, April 1995
- Appreciation for Service from North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Lifetime Achievement Award North Carolina Chiropractic Association 2010
- Georgia Chiropractic Association Presidents Award 2016
- Timothy Holcomb, D.C., Roger Roff, D.C., and John Webster, D.C. “Credible Impairment
- Ratings; An All Too Confused Issue Where Knowledge, Truth, and Honesty Are Essential.” NCCA Journal, November/December, 1993.
- Thirty-three (34) years’ experience with a full range of neuro-muscular-skeletal disorders.
- Have successfully treated over 17,000 patients. One half of which are Personal Injury.
- Testified as an Expert Witness in Jury trials over 20 times, as well as, numerous audio and video depositions.
- Work very well with local hospital and medical providers.
- Still in active practice seeing patients 5 days a week.
- Member – Minister of Music at Western Prong Baptist Church 2007 – August 2010 -
- Member – Livingston Baptist Church 2001 - 2008
- Sunday School Teacher
- Choir Director/Song Leader
- Member – Whiteville Independent Baptist Church, 1985-2001, Song Leader, Choir Director, Sunday School Teacher, Youth Leader.
- President – Columbus County Community Foundation 2006-2009
- Member -- Whiteville Area Chamber of Commerce 1985-2010
- Board Member -- Whiteville Downtown Development Committee
- Member - Columbus County Committee of 100, Inc.
- Foster Parent -- Columbus County Department of Social Services
- Board Member -- American Red Cross, Columbus County N.C. Chapter, 1992-94
- Board Member -- The New You Recovery Center, 1996
- Precinct Chairperson for Whiteville 1994--2005
- Board Member – Whiteville Chamber of Commerce, 1997
- Cub Scout Den Leader of Den 2 of Pack 513, 1999—2002
- Cub Scout Cub Master of Pack 513, 1999—2002
- Board Member of Columbus County Community Foundation, 1999—2009
- President 2007-2009
- Southeastern Community College Rural Scholars presenter/mentor – 2004
- Member Roswell Rotary July 2011-Present
- Board of Directors Roswell Rotary July 2014 -2016
- Member American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians
- National Chiropractic Examiner- Part 4 National Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2013 forward
- Member World Harvest Church
- Street Reach Ministries- Driver
- Bus Ministry- Driver
How G-Forces Relate to the Diagnosis of Accident Related Trauma Injuries of the Head and Neck: The physics of the auto accident, including G forces and the effects of impact. A review of the variables in the mechanisms of the; side, rear, front and oblique impacts and the forces that can be transferred to the occupants of the vehicle causing damage to the occupants. Parker College of Chiropractic - Dallas, Ligament Injury Institute, Tampa, FL 2018
Significance of Spinal Anatomy and Tissue Damage to the Delicate Structures in Accident Related Trauma Injuries of the Head and Neck: The anatomy of the cervical spine, including the role of mechanoreceptors, proprioceptors and Nocieceptors in the function of the spine. How the ligaments, tendons, facets and discs respond to the impact and the damages that are caused. Parker College of Chiropractic - Dallas, Ligament Injury Institute, Tampa, FL 2018
Diagnosing Concomitant Injuries in the Presence of Accident Related Trauma Injuries of the Head and Neck: The injuries that accompany the CAD that cause permanent impairment to the spine. The concomitant injuries include: AOMSI, Uncinate Process Fractures, MTBI, Posterior Cervical Sympathetic Syndrome and Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency. An overview of the diagnostic testing required for diagnosis and evaluation. Parker College of Chiropractic - Dallas, Ligament Injury Institute, Tampa, FL 2018
Understanding AMA Guides in the Diagnosis of Accident Related Trauma Injuries of the Head and Neck: The AMA Guidelines for the diagnosis of AOMSI (Alteration Of Motion Segment Integrity). In-depth analysis of the ligamentous structures of the cervical spine, traumatically induced, with focus on the 4 main ligaments that are damaged in a cervical- acceleration –deceleration injury of the head and neck. Employing the exact requirements for the AMA Guides for Permanent Impairment Ratings. Parker College of Chiropractic - Dallas, Ligament Injury Institute, Tampa, FL 2018
- Arthur Croft
- Certified Impairment Rating Attending Physician
- Certified in Injury Model Examination Protocol
- Certified In Electronic Medical Injury Record System
- Certified by Ligament Injury Institute
- Your health is my first concern and you've entrusted it to me after your accident. I take that seriously. When you're involved in an accident, there is accompanying stress and anxiety over your injuries, your future prognosis and the implications that arise from insurance issues. I have trained in the medical-legal aspects of trauma medicine and will treat you and your injuries with the highest care possible and process your case according to the highest standards so be confident that you are in caring hands and thank you for trusting me.
- 34 years of helping the sick and injured get well and stay well.